Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
Off Campus Drive 2020
Siemens Limited is hiring for the position of Graphic and Design Engineer. For more such virtual internships, work from home opportunities, free udemy coupons be active on our website.
|Job Title||Siemens Limited is Hiring Graphic and Design Engineer|
|Description||We are looking Engineering graduates (Mechanical/ Electrical/Electronics) with 0-2 years of experience in design and Engineering management for Building Automation System.|
|Work Location||Chennai – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
GECC is the regional proficiency center of Siemens, Building Technologies, providing various technical support services to our branches in the region Middle East and Asia Pacific.
We are looking Engineering graduates (Mechanical/ Electrical/Electronics) with 0-2 years of experience in design and Engineering management for Building Automation System.
- Graphics Engineering, AS programming and BAU project design and Engineering supports in response to request from BT branches in the region.
- He /She shall actively work with the team in project execution and quality management.
- He/She shall be directly responsible for Resource planning, Project status report and coordinating with the regional SPOC for smoother coordination.
- The role will also involve leading all aspects of all quality, technical and commercial aspects in accordance with company procedures, developing “standard methodology” systems and processes and implementing them.
Skills and Qualifications
- Understanding and hands on experience in graphic design, proficiency in ACAD, Revit – BIM, 3DsMAX, Java script and BAU system commissioning.
- Experience with HVAC systems, Networking, lighting and electrical Systems will be an added advantage.
- He /She shall have working knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, Publisher, PowerPoint, Visio, Project and Outlook)
- Experience in a similar position advantageous and any overseas experience will be beneficial.
He /She shall have
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to coordinate several tasks at the same time
- Good written English and technical writing experience
- Excellent social skills
Make your mark in our exciting world of Siemens
This role is based in Chennai where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – craft shape of things to come.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens Limited. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
Apply Now : Click_Here! (Siemens Off Campus Drive link )