Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
OFF CAMPUS DRIVE 2020
Amazon is hiring for the position of Software Development Engineer. For more such off campus drives, internships and free courses with certification be updated on our website.
Are you interested in building high-performance, globally scalable Financial systems that support Amazon’s current and future growth? Are you seeking an environment where you can drive innovation leveraging the scalability and innovation with Amazon’s AWS cloud services? Do you have a passion for ensuring a positive customer experience? This is the job for you.
|Job Title||Software Development Engineer at Amazon|
|Description||A Software Development Engineer (SDE) at Amazon works on real world problems on a global scale, owns their systems end to end and influences the direction of our technology that impacts hundreds of millions of customers around the world.|
|Work Location||Hyderabad – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Amazon Financial Technology Team is looking for a results-oriented, driven software development engineer, who can help us create the next generation of distributed, scalable financial systems. Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, relish the challenge of operating complex and mission critical systems under extreme load. We need someone to design and develop services that facilitate global financial transactions worth billions (USD) annually to build next generation AWS finance management tools.
A Software Development Engineer (SDE) at Amazon works on real world problems on a global scale, owns their systems end to end and influences the direction of our technology that impacts hundreds of millions of customers around the world. You can expect to design flexible and scalable solutions, and work on some of the most complex challenges in large-scale computing by utilizing your skills in data structures, algorithms, and object oriented programming.
Coming to Amazon gives you the opportunity to work on a small development team in one of our many rapidly growing organizations.
You will learn all about how to design, implement and test highly scalable solutions using AWS cloud platform and its many products, in challenging agile projects, working with best in class professionals.
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or Engineering
· Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
· Knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages a plus
· Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
· Experience in optimization mathematics (linear programming, nonlinear optimization)
· Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
· Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
· Previous technical internship(s) preferred
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
Apply Now: Click Here (Recruitment Drive)