Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
Off campus drive 2020
We are a Boston, Massachusetts, headquartered KPO group providing remote medical scribing and medical coding services to US-based hospitals and physician group practices. In India, we have branches in Bengaluru, Coimbatore, Chennai, and Mohali.
Focus Edumatics is our sister concern with offices in Boston, Bengaluru, and Coimbatore who are providing online tutoring to US school children and online course curriculum development for US-based higher education institutes and corporates.
We are the new virtual medical scribing company in India with sales office in Boston. We were the founders of Focus Infosys and Focus Edumatics, which was later sold to Nuance in 2007. Like in MT, we intend to revolutionize the medical scribing industry in India.
|Job Title||Software Engineer Hiring At ScribeEMR Systems|
|Description||We are one of the leading medical scribing companies in India with aggressive growth plans. You should be part of our organization to be part of cutting-edge technology development in US healthcare and for faster growth in the hierarchy as a healthcare professional! We have offices in Bengaluru, Coimbatore, Chennai, and Mohali. We also offer home-based opportunities to certain roles.|
|Work Location||Bangalore – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
- Hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Proficiency in relational databases like SQL Server and Oracle.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Google cloud), container and virtualization will be a big plus.
- Familiarity with Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (GitHub, SVN).
- Knowledge of modern frameworks and design patterns, and test automation tools for Unit and Performance testing.
- Experience creating secure RESTful web services in XML and JSON
Benefits at ScribeEMR Systems
Accidental insurance and complimentary canteen facilities
ScribeEMR Systems Interview Process
HR team member will review your resume. If shortlisted, will speak to you. If shortlisted further, then the profile will be escalated to the promoters of the company for interview.
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
Apply Now: Click Here (Recruitment Drive)