Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
OFF CAMPUS DRIVE 2020
Honeywell is hiring for the position of Systems Engineer .For more such virtual internships, work from home opportunities, free udemy coupons be active on our website.
|Job Title||Systems Engineer Job at Honeywell|
|Description||Should act as technical interface to customers and is responsible to ensure that projects are executed within agreed schedule and budget to meet the customer requirements|
|Work Location||Pune – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
- BMS/HVAC/F&S Experience Mandate
- Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
- Individuals that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Effective communicator
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
- Ability to adapt dictated by project changes
- Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks.
- Some engineering experience
- experience with systems
- Should act as technical interface to customers and is responsible to ensure that projects are executed within agreed schedule and budget to meet the customer requirements
- Review project inputs like tender specification, sales take offs, mechanical plans etc.
- Participate in kick offs meetings/ project review meetings with technical queries and scope clarification
- Identify potential issues, technical risks and flag them proactively to supervisor
- Prepare / Review technical queries (if prepared by engineers) and email communications to customers
- Monitors and controls assigned work scope against the project plan, highlights changes to the baselines and risks to supervisor
- Create hardware submittal which includes valve/damper sizing, controller & field device selection, wiring & interlocks diagrams, sequence of operation, panel layouts etc.
- Develop application software program & graphics using tools
- Ensure deliverables are prepared with respect to project standards / approved prototypes and quality documents requirements
- Ensure defects are monitored and implement identified Corrective Action/Preventive Action to prevent recurrence of captured defects
- Provide onsite (abroad) support for engineering/ commissioning
- JOB ID: HRD101515
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 56 & 57 Hadapsar Industrial Estate,Pune,MAHARASHTRA,411013,India
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
Apply Now : Click_Here! (Honeywell Recruitment Drive Link )