Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
UnitedHealth Group is a distinctively diversified health and well-being company headquartered in the United States, and a leader worldwide in helping people live healthier lives and helping make the health system work better for everyone.
We are committed to introducing innovative approaches, products and services that can improve personal health and promote healthier populations in local communities. Our core capabilities in clinical expertise, advanced technology and data and health information uniquely enable us to meet the evolving needs of a changing health care environment.
|Job Title||UnitedHealthgroup is hiring Associate Software Engineer/Software Engineer|
|Description||ocus comprise Data Fabric, Innovation Framework, Research, Capability Enrichment, Data Architecture and SME, Product Architecture and Leadership, we work on include Cloud, Big Data, Hadoop, Mobility, BPM, Mainframe, Data Warehouse, Middleware, Java/J2EE and Microsoft.NET etc.|
|Estimated salary||Per month – (Best in Industry) (INR)|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
- Our key service offerings include Product Management, Architecture, Business Analysis, Development and Testing.
- Our areas of focus comprise Data Fabric, Innovation Framework, Research, Capability Enrichment, Data Architecture and SME, Product Architecture and Leadership, Infrastructure Lab, Nonfunctional QE and Tools and Framework.
- Opportunity to work on health care domain
- Some of the key technologies and platforms we work on include Cloud, Big Data, Hadoop, Mobility, BPM, Mainframe, Data Warehouse, Middleware, Java/J2EE and Microsoft.NET etc.
- Growing at a rapid pace.
- Software Engineer, applies knowledge of algorithms, principles and techniques to solve technical problems
- Writes time & space efficient code in languages like Java/J2EE, .NET, VC++
- Solves/develops complex problems.
For more such updates:
JOIN OUR : WHATSAPP GROUP
JOIN OUR : TELEGRAM GROUP
Apply Now: Click_Here! ( Online Recruitment Drive Link )