Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
Off Campus Drive 2020
Vamstar Limited is hiring for the position of Junior Software Engineer. For more such virtual internships, work from home opportunities, free udemy coupons be active on our website.
About Remote Job
Are you are interested in working in a disruptive healthcare start-up?
|Job Title||Vamstar Hiring Junior Software Engineer|
|Description||Vamstar is looking for a full time remote Backend Developer or Fullstack Developer who has extensive experience in writing backend APIs and services and wants to solve big technical challenges at a scale that will reshape the healthcare industry for generations.|
|Work Location||– REMOTE|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Vamstar helps suppliers find the most relevant healthcare contracting leads at the earliest possible time using Artificial Intelligence (AI) and big data. We apply high-precision filters for spot-on results, analyze buyers and competitors, and perform analytics at scale.
We are looking for a full-time remote Backend Developer or Fullstack Developer who has extensive experience in writing backend APIs and services and wants to solve big technical challenges at a scale that will reshape the healthcare industry for generations.
You will get the opportunity to be involved in architecture, data modeling, design and implementation of microservices, and highly scalable backend development. The successful candidates will be working in a team of highly skilled and experienced developers, data scientists, and CTO.
- FullStack developer — Including CI
- Takes pride in writing production-quality code
- Strong fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, web technologies, and design patterns
- Calm under pressure
- Hungry to improve
- Expertise in Typescript / ES6+, HTML and CSS3
- Extensive experience with one of the following – Node.js / Express.js / LoopBack / Hapi.js / StrongLoop / Serverless or Enterprise Java-based server technology
- Experience with React 16+
- Version Control – Git
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Contributing to technical and implementation discussions
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain comprehensive documentation
- Ability to meet deadlines consistently and communicate status effectively.
- Work Experience- 0 to 2 Years
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
Apply Now : Click_Here! (Vamstar Remote Job link)