Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
Off Campus Drive 2020
Vodafone is hiring for the position of Sharepoint Developer. For more such virtual internships, work from home opportunities, free udemy coupons be active on our website.
|Job Title||Vodafone is Hiring Sharepoint Developer|
|Work Location||Pune – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
The Front End Developer creates the visual front-end elements of a software, application or website, creating computing components/features that are directly viewable and accessible by the customer.
Creating prototypes, and designs and builds modules and solutions in all iterative agile cycles, to develop, maintain, and optimize the business outcome.
The Front End Developer performs peer reviews, collaborates with architects and other developers to produce the design, and ensures that technical documentation and training is provided for reference and operational support. Typically reports to the Chapter Lead.
Working at Vodafone is all about helping people feel ready to benefit from new technology. We bring the future to even the most remote places, using technology to help families in disaster zones, showing young people that a phone is not just for fun and thinking about technology that doesn’t even exist yet.
- Understands / uses RESTful APIs and JSON;
- Tests and deploys developed functionalities into relevant environment using available CI/CD tools;
- Builds, deploys and maintains common components which can be used across different online customer journeys for example Content Management System (CMS) modules;
- Coordinates with relevant stakeholders inside and outside the squad to clarify commercial requirements and ensure the correct high quality outcome;
- Builds performance driven websites/user interfaces with an understanding of network traffic, HTTP requests and other performance focused enhancements;
- Estimates user and technical stories to help inform and prioritize backlog;
- Develops and executes unit and integration tests and supports testing against user and technical story acceptance tests;
- Suggests improvements to user stories and UX;
- Manages technical debt as part of daily activities;
- Maintains coding standards;
- MicroServices and APIs
- Digital Experience Platforms
- Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD)
- Architecture and Design
- Software Engineering
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
Apply Now : Click_Here! (Recruitment Drive link )