Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
Off Campus Drive 2020
Walmart is hiring for the position of Data Support Engineer. For more such off campus drives, internships and free courses be active on our platform.
|Job Title||Walmart Data Support Recruitment | Any Graduate Can Apply|
|Description||Global Data’s core data strategy is helping Walmart’s pivot into becoming a digital enterprise. Digital transformation enables retail transformation which is about leveraging your technology and data assets to create unique capabilities that grow and optimize your current business|
|Work Location||Chennai – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Global Data’s core data strategy is helping Walmart’s pivot into becoming a digital enterprise. Digital transformation enables retail transformation which is about leveraging your technology and data assets to create unique capabilities that grow and optimize your current business (while also potentially creating new business opportunity).
1) Knowledge of operating systems, databases, distributed computing, ETL and application stacks
2) Previous experience dealing with support cases or requests via e-mail, telephone and in person
3) Basic systems, software engineering and Architecture knowledge
4) Ability to code/Script in one of the languages (Scala, Java, Python) and working knowledge of SQL and Databases
- Independently own and address and resolve data and applications issues, provide updates and perform root cause analysis.
- Application support process/service management knowledge Incident management, problem management, Defect tracking, change management, Reports, SLAs
- Plan, execute and implement applications and configuration change procedures
- Supervise all alerts related to application and system procedures and provide services proactively.
- Maintain good professional relationships with counterparts of engineering, Platform support and end Users etc.
- Gain and maintain expertise in flow of application process and systems related to domain
- Flexibility – responsibilities may require occasional evening and weekend workCoordinate across teams and resolve all complex application and system issues ranging in complexity (Low to Critical)
- Install and prepare tools required for proper functioning of applications on regular basis.
- Manage all production system and recommend ways to optimize performance and provide solution to problems and prepare reports for all problems
- Knowledge on logging, Monitoring and Alerting tools with implementation expertise
- ITSM/Service Now, Splunk/xMatters tools knowledge, reporting dashboards
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills4) Listening ability and patience
- Critical thinking, complex Problem Solve and Troubleshoot
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation, and
- Able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Basic knowledge/understanding of Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Hive, Spark
- Exposure to Data Warehouses, Data Marts, Data Lakes concepts
1) Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
2) Listening ability and patience
3) Critical thinking, complex Problem Solve and Troubleshoot
4) Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation
5) Able to work independently or as part of a team
6) Exposure to any cloud providers like GCP, Azure
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
Apply Now : Click Here (Walmart Recruitment Drive link)