Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
Off campus drive 2020
Wells Fargo is hiring for the position of program associate. For more such off campus drives, internship drives, free courses be active on our website.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Good spoken and written English skills to effectively communicate technical concepts
- Strong logical, analytical skills and a systematic problem solving approach
- Strong programming skills in modern languages such as Java, C#, SQL and Python
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Intermediate level expertise data structures and algorithms and object oriented programming
- Solid understanding in at least one of: Relational data stores, Operating systems, Computer architecture, Networking and Performance Engineering
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals and work under pressure in a dynamic and demanding environment
- Detail oriented, results driven, accountable and ability to work with multiple priorities
- Ability to research and report on a variety of issues using problem solving skills
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Working knowledge of Agile/TDD processes
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries.
Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best.
Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
Apply Now : Click Here ( Recruitment Drive )