Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
Off campus drive 2020
Wipro is hiring for the position of a Students. For more such off campus drive udpates, internship drive updates, free udemy coupons, free test series be active on our website.
|Job Title||Wipro is Hiring Students| Recruitment Drive 2020|
|Description||The opportunity under Service Desk Hiring is open for Arts, Science, Commerce and Engineering Graduates of 2019 batch from various streams who are aspiring to launch a dynamic career in the IT industry with Wipro.|
|Work Location||PAN – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
At Wipro, We embrace new ideas, innovations, insights which help us create a better tomorrow
we believe in creating a world brighter & bolder than today, where innovation is not simply a notion but an inherent part of our culture. Start your journey towards this world of infinite possibilities today!
We are looking for candidates, who, can help us create a seamless, personalized experience for our customers and stakeholders through innovative solutions.
The opportunity under Service Desk Hiring is open for Arts, Science, Commerce and Engineering Graduates of 2019 batch from various streams who are aspiring to launch a dynamic career in the IT industry with Wipro.
Please read on for further information regarding who we are looking for, eligibility criteria and application guidelines.
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web
- Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, request, and take care of the complete operations.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week)
- 10th Standard – Pass
- 12th Standard – Pass
- Graduation – Pass
Year of Passing
All Arts, Science, Commerce and Engineering Graduates
(Diploma/ ME/ MTech/ MBA/ MCA/MSc streams are NOT eligible)
- Candidates must have a full-time degree course recognized by the Central/ State Government of India.
- All arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Candidate should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
- Candidate who has appeared in any Selection Process at Wipro in the last three months is not eligible.
- Candidate must not have more than three years of gap, if any, between 10th and graduation.
- Candidate must be willing to work in a 24*7 shift environment and relocate to any location within India.
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
Apply Now: Click_Here! ( Online Recruitment Drive Link )