Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
Off Campus Drive 2020
Wipro is hiring for for 2020 Graduates. For more such off campus drive udpates, internship drive updates, free udemy coupons, free test series be active on our website.
|Job Title||Wipro Service Desk Hiring for 2020 Graduates|
|Description||You should havebasic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web.Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support|
|Estimated salary||Per year – 2.2L (INR)|
|Work Location||Bangalore, Pune,Chennai, Hyderabad – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
- 10th or equivalent: Pass
- 12th or equivalent: Pass
- Graduation: Pass
Year of Passing: 2020 ONLY
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web
- Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, request, and take care of the complete operations.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week)
- Candidates must have a full-time degree course recognized by the Central/ State Government of India.
- All arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Candidates should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
- Candidates must not have more than three years of gap in education between 10th and graduation.
- Candidates must be willing to work in a 24*7 shift environment and relocate to any location within India.
- Candidates who have appeared in any selection process (Online assessment / Tech & HR Interview) held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible
Compensation: Engineering – 2.2 Lacs Per Annum
- Preliminary screening
15-20 minutes discussion that allows participants to showcase their knowledge and views on any given topic
- Interview Process:
Upon selection in the preliminary screening, candidate will be required to go through Voice
Interview followed by HR interview.
Please note that selection process will be conducted Virtually.
Note: Current location / work location- Preferred is Pune , limited seats for Bangalore, Hyderabad and Chennai . The candidate should be open to relocate..
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
Apply Now: Click_Here! ( Location: Bangalore, Pune )
Apply Now: Click_Here! ( Location: Chennai, Hyderabad )