Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
Work from Home Off Campus Drive 2020
Zoom is hiring for the position of System Administrator. For more such virtual internships, work from home opportunities, free udemy coupons be active on our website.
|Job Title||Zoom Hiring System Administrator|
|Description||You will be working with Lead Systems Engineer to understand performance and availability requirements; working with Software Engineering to define deployment, configuration and monitoring requirements.|
|Work Location||– REMOTE|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Ideal location is Bangalore, India
Zoom is an award-winning workplace. We have been recognized by Comparably as #1 CEO, Company Happiness, Benefits, Compensation, Diversity, and more! Not to mention we’ve been awarded by Glassdoor as the 2nd Best US workplace & Best Large Company US CEO in 2018, Wealthfront, and Business Insider. Our culture focuses on delivering happiness, our commitment to transparency, and the tangible benefits we provide our employees and our customers.
The ideal candidate will have experience and qualifications for planning and managing operations infrastructure, including:
- Experience planning and executing site deployments (AWS, RackSpace, private cloud).
- Expertise automating system administration tasks with scripting tools (Python or shell preferred).
- Aptitude for analyzing and troubleshooting operating system, networking, configuration and performance problems.
- Fundamental understanding of Internet networking protocols: TCP/IP, TLS, DNS, HTTP, SMTP.
- Ability to install, configure and maintain Linux hosts and popular open source applications such as Nginx, Apache HTTPd, Apache Tomcat, Postfix, and MySQL server.
- Experience with monitoring and automation tools such as Ansible, Splunk, Zabbix, etc.
- Ability to communicate clearly with both technical and non-technical staff.
- Familiar with system hardening and server security best practices.
The position will have the following responsibilities:
- Working with Lead Systems Engineer to understand performance and availability requirements; working with Software Engineering to define deployment, configuration and monitoring requirements.
- Establishing and performing release management processes.
- Planning, building, configuring, optimizing and scaling a physical and cloud-based server farm responsible for supporting Zoom
- Leading troubleshooting efforts with production/non-production systems.
- Participating as part of a 24×7 on call rotation.
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
Apply Now : Click_Here! (Remote Job link )